KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
Online ETW Rules
$50 Uber Eats Gift Card
Sponsored by Curb Records
- Contest begins January 4, 2020 and ends January 15, 2020. Listeners are invited to enter by calling the Coyote Country studio at 509-441-0999. Contest times will be approximately 8:20 am & 3:40 pm every weekday throughout the contest period. (20) winners will be chosen from the entries received throughout the contest period. Each winner will receive a $50 Uber Eats gift card. This prize is valued at approximately $50. The prize will be mailed to the winner directly from Curb Records. All entries must be received by approximately 3:40:pm on January 15, 2020. The drawings will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201). Winners do not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries. This contest is sponsored by Curb Records.
- Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Contestants are responsible for providing true, accurate, current, and complete contact information (i.e. phone number, email address, etc.) at time of contest entry. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. In the event that the winner does not respond to contact by the deadline set by KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country/Queen B Radio Staff, the prize will be forfeited. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country/Queen B Radio is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected phone calls, voicemails, and/or emails during attempts to contact winner. Winner must provide full name, date of birth, valid address, and valid phone number in order to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, Queen B Radio, and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
- Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
- Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country/Queen B Radio Staff. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
- KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
- By participating in this contest, contestants grant KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country contest without any additional compensation.
- Decisions of KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country judges are final.
- By entering, all contestants release Queen B Radio, KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, promotional partners and employees from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
- Non Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. gift cards) will be mailed out by the contest sponsor Curb Records directly the winners’ home address.