KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country and KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU
(Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
Online ETW Rules
Bret Johnson Orthodontics
1. Contest begins August 5, 2019 and ends August 25, 2019. Listeners are invited to enter online through the Coyote Country Club VIP program (http://club.big999coyotecountry.com) or the ZZU VIP program (http://vip.929zzu.com/) by uploading a picture of your summertime family fun. The following things will not be permitted: obscene photos, dangerous photos, and photos taken illegally. Photos deemed inappropriate or illegal will be immediately disqualified. Decisions on inappropriate or illegal photos will be made by Queen B Radio judges. Decisions of Queen B Radio judges are final. Each listener may only upload one photo during the contest period. One winner will be chosen from the entries received by a panel of judges employed by Queen B Radio and Brett Johnson Orthodontics. Winner will receive an orthodontia package from Bret Johnson Orthodontics. This prize is valued at approximately $5,495. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on August 25, 2019. The drawing will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) on August 26, 2019 following the conclusion of the contest period. Winners do not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
2. Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Contestants are responsible for providing true, accurate, current, and complete contact information (i.e. phone number, email address, etc.) at time of contest entry. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. In the event that the winner does not respond to contact by the deadline set by Queen B Radio Staff, the prize will be forfeited. Queen B Radio is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected phone calls, voicemails, and/or emails during attempts to contact winner. Winner must provide full name, date of birth, valid address, and valid phone number in order to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass-produced entries will be accepted. Queen B Radio and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. Queen B Radio and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud Queen B Radio and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of Queen B Radio, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified, and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of Queen B Radio Staff. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, Queen B Radio is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
6. Queen B Radio and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. Queen B Radio also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of Queen B Radio, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by Queen B Radio.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8. By participating in this contest, contestants grant Queen B Radio permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a Queen B Radio contest without any additional compensation.
9. Decisions of Queen B Radio judges are final.
10. By accepting any prize, winner releases Queen B Radio, the KXLY Broadcast Group, and affiliated sponsors from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. Queen B Radio reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
• Must follow the treatment plan and agree to show up to all appointments on time
• Must agree to see a dentist every 6 months for a cleaning
• Must be willing to document experience via photos and video.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• By submitting an entry to this contest, the participant acknowledges and agrees to all of these Terms & Conditions.
• Winner of the contest will receive a certificate for FREE ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT including a full comprehensive course of orthodontic care from Bret Johnson Orthodontics, an estimated value of $5,500. This certificate is all-inclusive, covering the diagnostic materials, all necessary appliances, all active therapy (averaging 2 years), and all necessary retainers and follow-up visits. This offer does NOT include any necessary dental treatment, oral surgery, cleanings, etc. that may be required prior to receiving treatment. If retainers are lost or broken, replacement retainers can be purchased. Certificate may not be redeemed for cash.
• Winner will be required to sign a release of liability, W9 Tax Form and photo/video release form upon winning.
• Those who are current patients of Bret Johnson Orthodontics are NOT eligible to win.
• If selected winner does not respond to either two phone or email contacts made by Bret Johnson Orthodontics personnel to inform him/her of being selected as the winner within 7 days, then another winner shall be chosen, with no further entitlement to the initial winner.
• Winner agrees to document their experience with Bret Johnson Orthodontics with photos, videos and interviews.
12. Non time-sensitive prizes (i.e. CDs, clothing, etc.) must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) within 90 days of contest end date. All prizes not picked up 90 days after contest end date may be forfeited