KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
On-Air ETW Rules
BIG Screen TV Giveaway
Sponsored by Monument Records
- Contest begins February 27, 2023, and ends March 17, 2023. Listeners are invited to enter by calling or texting the Coyote Country studio at 509-441-0999 when they hear the cue to call during The Jay & Kevin Show and The Big Drive with Diamond, Listeners may qualify ONE (1) of THREE (3) ways: by being the correct caller/texter after the cue to call, or by correctly answering the trivia question after the cue to call, or successfully winning Beat The Show. All entries must be received by 6pm on March 17, 2023.
On March 20, 2023, one (1) grand prize winner will be chosen from all qualifiers taken during the contest period. Grand prize winner will receive a 74-inch big screen tv. This prize is valued at approximately $700. The grand prize drawing will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) on March 20, 2023, following the conclusion of the contest period. Grand prize winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries. This contest is sponsored by Monument Records.
- Contestants must fully complete the entry form to be considered a finalist. Contestants are responsible for providing true, accurate, current, and complete contact information (i.e. phone number, email address, etc.) at time of contest entry. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. If the winner does not respond to contact by the deadline set by KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country/Queen B Radio Staff, the prize will be forfeited. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country/Queen B Radio is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected phone calls, voicemails, and/or emails during attempts to contact winner. Winner must provide full name, date of birth, valid address, and valid phone number to collect prize(s). In the event of a flyaway promotion, selected winner will also be required to provide social security number for them and their guest to collect their prize. No mechanically or mass-produced entries will be accepted. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, Queen B Radio, and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be fully prosecuted of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
- Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
- Selected winners must be at least 21 years of age for flyaway promotions and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified, and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country/Queen B Radio Staff. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification. For flyaway promotions, all flights will depart from and return to the Spokane International Airport (GEG) unless otherwise specified.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
- KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities, and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
- By participating in this contest, contestants grant KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country contest without any additional compensation.
- Decisions of KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country judges are final.
- By entering, all contestants release Queen B Radio, KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, promotional partners and employees from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
- Non time-sensitive prizes (i.e. CDs, clothing, etc.) must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) within 90 days of contest end date. All prizes not picked up 90 days after contest end date may be forfeited.