KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
Online ETW Rules
Triple Play Raptor Reef Indoor Waterpark – Monthly Birthday Party
1. Contest begins January 2, 2023 and ends December 31, 2023. Listeners are invited to enter online through the Coyote Country Club VIP program (http://club.big999coyotecountry.com) by writing why they deserve a Birthday party at Triple Play’s Raptor Reef. Listeners can only enter one (1) time per month. Twelve winners total will be chosen from the entries received during the contest period, with one winner being chosen at the beginning of each month. Winners will each receive a gift certificate that can be redeemed at Triple Play Raptor Reef Indoor Water Park for a waterpark party that includes all-day waterpark access plus a $5 game card for up to 8 guests, a one-hour table reservation in our party area with 2 pizzas and 2 pitchers of soda, plus the birthday child gets a shirt and a spin on our party wheel. The prize also includes gift certificate that can be redeemed at any Super 1 Foods in Idaho for a quarter sheet cake. All exclusions and expiration dates printed on certificates apply. This prize is valued at approximately $310. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on December 31, 2023. Each monthly drawing will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) on or around the first of each month, February 2023 through January 2024. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
2. Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Winner must provide name, address, phone number, and date of birth in order to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, Queen B Radio, and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country/Queen B Radio Staff. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
6. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country contest without any additional compensation.
9. Decisions of KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country judges are final.
10. By accepting any prize, winner releases KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
12. Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. concerts & events) must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 5pm the night of the event or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize by 5pm on the business day before the holiday.
13. Non time-sensitive prizes (i.e. CDs, clothing, etc.) must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) within 90 days of contest end date. All prizes not picked up 90 days after contest end date may be forfeited.