KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country
Beat the Show Rules
- Each weekday on the Jay and Kevin show a listener will have the chance to play against one of the members of the Coyote Country staff in “Beat the Show.” Listeners are invited to enter by calling in when they hear the cute to call (509-441-0999). One winner will be chosen to compete and will be challenged to answering a set list of questions in a certain amount of time. The competitor from Coyote Country will then have the same amount of time to answer the same questions, and if the listener gets more questions correct (cannot be a tie) they will win a prize (prize and value varies each day). If the listener loses they will choose a number, Coyote Country will take that number of caller, and they will win the prize. The odds of becoming a competitor depend on the total number of people calling in. This game may not be played every single day.
- Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Winner must provide name, address, phone number, and date of birth in order to collect prize(s). In the event of a flyaway promotion, selected winner will also be required to provide social security number for them and their guest in order to collect their prize. No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, the KXLY Broadcast Group and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries.
- Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
- Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age, or 21 years of age for flyaway promotions, and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region, they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification. For flyaway promotions, all flights will depart and return to the Spokane International Airport (GEG) unless otherwise specified.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prize will be permitted.
- KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote, the KXLY Broadcast Group and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country (an affiliate of the KXLY Broadcast Group) also reserves the right to not award 3rd party prizes to contestants who have, in KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country’s sole judgment, failed to comply with terms of previous contests run by KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities, and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
- By participating in this contest, contestants grant KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country contest without any additional compensation.
- Decisions of KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country judges are final.
- By accepting any prize, winner releases KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
- Time-sensitive prizes (i.e. concert tickets, sporting events, etc.) must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 5pm on the night of the event, or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize before close of business on the last business day prior to the holiday.
- Non time-sensitive prizes (i.e. CDs, clothing, etc.) must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group within 90 days of contest end date. All prizes not picked up 90 days after contest end date may be forfeited.