KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
On-Air ETW Rules
General On-Air Rules
1. Listeners are invited to enter by calling the Coyote Country studio at 509-441-0999 when they hear the cue to call on a weekday during either The Jay & Kevin Show or The Big Drive with TC. Listeners may qualify ONE (1) of THREE (3) ways: by being the correct caller/texter after the cue to call, or by correctly answering the trivia question after the cue to call, or successfully winning Beat The Show. A TBD number of winner(s) will be chosen from the entries received. Winner(s) will each receive a TBD prize valued approximately between $1 and $1,000. Unless otherwise specified, all calls will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201). Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
2. Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Winner must provide name, address, phone number and date of birth in order to collect prize(s). In the event of a flyaway promotion, selected winner will also be required to provide social security number for them and their guest in order to collect their prize. No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, Queen B Radio, and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age or 21 years of age for flyaway promotions and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification. For flyaway promotions, all flights will depart from and return to the Spokane International Airport (GEG) unless otherwise specified.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
6. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award third-party prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, failed to comply with terms of previous contests run by KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country contest without any additional compensation.
9. Decisions of KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country judges are final.
10. By accepting any prize, winner releases KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
12. Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. concerts & events) taking place in the Spokane/Coeur d’Alene region must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 5pm on the night of the event, or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize by 5pm on the business day before the holiday. All prizes not picked up by the applicable deadline may be forfeited.
13. Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. concerts & events) taking place outside of the Spokane/Coeur d’Alene region must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 12pm (noon) on the day of the event, or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize by 5pm on the business day before the holiday. All prizes not picked up by the applicable deadline may be forfeited.
14. Non time-sensitive prizes (i.e. CDs, clothing, etc.) must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) within 90 days of contest end date. All prizes not picked up 90 days after contest end date may be forfeited.